BRING YOUR TEAM TO PERFORM AT THE 2017 NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL SALSA CONGRESS
In addition to the world-renowned professional artists that will be performing their routines for the New York City audience, we invite all semi-pro, student and youth teams to take the opportunity to show their stuff! There are approximately 100 available performance slots over the 4-day event so sign up as soon as possible!
ADULT PERFORMANCE TEAMS
1) A team representative should complete and submit the Performer Signup form below. If the dance company has multiple teams, each team must be submitted separately.
2) Once approved you will receive an e-mail which contains the registration link to purchase a Performer Full Pass for each member of the team. Performer Full Passes are $150 ($100 during Early Bird period) and provide access to all daily and nightly NYISC activities for the entire 4-day event.
3) Once a pass has been purchased for each team member, the team will be added to the performance roster. Payment must be received within 14 days of approval.
4) Final rosters and performance schedules will be published on the NYISC website by July 31, 2017.
YOUTH PERFORMANCE TEAMS
1) Due to popular demand there will be a Youth Performance Showcase on both Saturday and Sunday afternoon of this year's Congress. Youth teams should sign up using the form below. Slots are limited and demand is high so we recommend signing up as early as possible.
2) There is no fee for youth performers. However any youth performers that wish to take workshops and access other Congress activities can upgrade to a Youth Performer Pass for only $100.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The team must be available perform any day Thursday, August 31 through Sunday, September 3, 2017.
- Each approved team is guaranteed one performance slot.
- Performances must be no longer than 2.5 minutes for solos and couples and 3.5 minutes for teams (3 or more dancers).
- All sales are final. No refunds.